- When was Epizyme founded?
- Epizyme was incorporated in the state of Delaware on November 1, 2007.
- Where is Epizyme headquartered?
- Epizyme’s headquarters are located at 400 Technology Square, 4th Floor, Cambridge, Mass., U.S. The main office phone number is (617) 229-5872.
- On which exchange is Epizyme listed, what is the ticker symbol, and when did it go public?
- Epizyme’s stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol EPZM. The company’s initial public offering (IPO) was on May 30, 2013.
- What is Epizyme's CUSIP number?
- The CUSIP number for Epizyme’s common stock is 29428V 104.
- How can I purchase shares?
- Shares can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice. Epizyme does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Epizyme offer a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP)?
- We do not currently offer a dividend reinvestment program. We intend to retain all future earnings to finance the growth and development of our business and do not anticipate paying any cash dividends to our stockholders in the foreseeable future.
- Who is Epizyme's transfer agent?
- Computershare Trust Company, Inc.
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
US Phone: +1 800 962 4284
International Phone: +1 781 575 3120
- How can I replace my lost stock certificates?
- If you have misplaced your stock certificates, please contact Epizyme’s transfer agent, Computershare (contact information provided above). There may be a fee involved for replacing lost stock certificates.
- If my address changes, whom should I notify?
- If your shares are held in your name, you must contact our transfer agent, Computershare. If your shares are held in street name, you must contact your broker to update your address.
- Who are Epizyme's legal counsel and independent auditors?
- Our legal counsel is:
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
60 State Street
Boston, MA 02109 USA
+1 617 526 6000 (t)
Our independent auditor is:
Ernst & Young LLP
200 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116
+1 617 266 2000 (t)
- How can I request an investor packet or additional information?
- Please visit our Contact Us page or to receive printed materials by postal mail, click on the Printed Materials icon in this section.